Show #69 - The Wedding Episode
Direct Download: OP: Major Tom (Coming Home)
by Peter SchillingED: Paul Simon sings Scarborough Fair
on the muppet show (featuring Miss Piggy), and the relevant excerpt of Scarborough Affair
This episode does not have anything to do with:
But those shows are on their way.
- Erin went to Japan!
- Remember when we got engaged??? That was over a year ago! Well, now we're getting married... in Zero-G.
- But it's not like some impossible task, like in the song Scarborough Fair...
- We will be the first couple to get married in zero gravity!
- ...or one of two couples if the Canadians go up with us.
- Right now it looks as if our wedding will be
JUNE 13 JUNE 20th, 2009!
Which we have been planning, which is why Erin went to Japan...
to get this dress from Eri Matsui
How does the zero-g work?
Look at this:
It's like a roller coaster
As seen here:
We are selling things! But first --
We pitched Whose Wedding is it Anyway?
On the Style network. But... they turned us down.
So. We are selling things.
Like these things:
- iPod Touch
- Kindle II
- "Disappointing" (non-pornographic) Code Geas dojinshi
Do you want to come to our wedding? If you want to, maybe you can!
Or, if you want to give us a wedding gift -- you can do it here.
- There will be receptions in NY and Michigan (and
Boston Florida, for that matter).
- Horrible Michigan Traditions, some of which are wedding-related:
- Hey! Weekly Anime Review People! You are totally invited to our Michigan reception!
- Glumki sounds gross. Pierogi sounds delicious.
- Goulash... is ok, maybe. Bigos is pretty good.
Wedding stuff email address: email@example.com
...and, in Japan, Erin also bought 24
cologne for Dave Riley
"Take risk! Be sexy!"