Music: From the winning AMV of Anime Boston 2006, by the Italian AMV creator Marisa Panaccio used the song "Håll Om Mig" by the Swedish singer Nanne Grönvall set to the often-over-looked-except by Shojou fans series Princess Tutu.
This AMV makes Princess Tutu look like an even better show than it actually is (after 8 or 9 episodes it really picks up).
Marisa has made other noteable AMVs, this one played at AX last year and this one makes Witch Hunter Robin look more action-tastic than it actually is.
Did you miss Anime Boston? Never been to an anime convention? You can listen to some past panel recordings and policy thingies and such on the Anime Boston Podcast or you can listen to some of Anime Pulse's panel recordings.
Ninja Consultant T-shirts, also $12. Click here:
For other methods of payments email me: Ninjaconsultat@gmail.com
We will ship internationally. Until I find out how much that cost...
We've only got 2 XXL "Filler Arc" shirts left. But for all the other sizes we've got plenty left.
Other crap we talked about:
- The Disneyficastion of Times Square
- "Last week's" episode of Anime World Order
- Greencine Thread about Dads with Daughters who watch anime together is actually a list: List of Anime to Watch with pre-teen daughters titled "Anime for Daughters (and the Dads that love them)"
- Avatar from Nickalodeon. It's out on DVD. You can rent it! And watch it with your daughter.
- Erin's Note to Self: Don't give L's free pins. They're cheap!
- Rose's lesson: It's not fun to be jostled by cosplayers if you're hung over.
- Arada's Own Podcast "Randomness"