OP: Major Tom (Coming Home) by Peter Schilling
ED: Paul Simon sings Scarborough Fair on the muppet show (featuring Miss Piggy), and the relevant excerpt of Scarborough Affair by Scooter
This episode does not have anything to do with:
But those shows are on their way.
- Erin went to Japan!
- Remember when we got engaged??? That was over a year ago! Well, now we're getting married... in Zero-G.
- But it's not like some impossible task, like in the song Scarborough Fair...
- We will be the first couple to get married in zero gravity!
- ...or one of two couples if the Canadians go up with us.
- Right now it looks as if our wedding will be
JUNE 13JUNE 20th, 2009!
to get this dress from Eri Matsui:
- Erin also went to Tokyo Anime Fair
- Hung out with Anime News Network peeps.
- and, of course, Ed Chavez.
- Meanwhile, Erin will NOT work on the TMNT 25th anniversary thing... which will probably be awesome.
- Who cares though??? BEAN DOGS!!! Or mameshiba - here's the official site and some of the commercials.
- Noah has no facebook account, although there is a Friends of Noah facebook group.
- Soon we will be married in space. Well... Zero gravity... Well... SIMULATED zero gravity.
- Erin had a good experience working with Eri Matsui!
Look at this:
It's like a roller coaster!
As seen here:
We are selling things! But first --
We pitched Whose Wedding is it Anyway? On the Style network. But... they turned us down.
So. We are selling things. Like these things:
- iPod Touch
- Kindle II
- "Disappointing" (non-pornographic) Code Geas dojinshi
Or, if you want to give us a wedding gift -- you can do it here.
- There will be receptions in NY and Michigan (and
BostonFlorida, for that matter).
- Horrible Michigan Traditions, some of which are wedding-related:
- Hey! Weekly Anime Review People! You are totally invited to our Michigan reception!
- Glumki sounds gross. Pierogi sounds delicious.
- Goulash... is ok, maybe. Bigos is pretty good.
Wedding stuff email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
...and, in Japan, Erin also bought 24 cologne for Dave Riley.
"Take risk! Be sexy!"